Friday, August 21, 2009

New Winter Stock Just Listed











Hi everyone




I have been working ( Painting) like crazy to get prepared for the winter craft shows! I can't believe fall is almost here and that means for me "panic" you can never seem to make enough stock. I wish I had a crystal ball, so I would know what was going to be popular - who knows?




This is just my second attempt at blogging - I'm still not sure what I'm doing ,but oh well.




I just listed some new items on my etsy site, http://pinewoodcountry.etsy.com/ Well, I back from getting an alert for a tornado warning - put everything away but nothing happened here - thank goodness. I'm going to post some of the new pics I just listed on etsy today. Hope you like some of my new pics and will be posting somemore soon.


Take care,

Melody

1 comment:

  1. hee hee, i'm with you about the crystal ball :) it would be SO nice to know what people would want to buy!!! LOVE the snowflake/blizzard sign. so cute.

    ReplyDelete